Sunday, April 16, 2017

ROSEGAL REVIEW: Earthy Colors for Spring/ Summer

Hello, lovelies! As I have mentioned in my previous post, my family went to Bonifacio Global City for the visitation of all the station of the crosses by The Walkways. On that day, I thought of wearing the products ROSEGAL sent over last week. The weather is so humid and very sunny that day, thus, a light weight material was perfect for some breezy feels and a large bag also to accommodate my essentials including my umbrella. :)



This floral print mini-chiffon sleeveless shirt dress caught my eye. I love the mixing of colors on this dress. Well, I fall to warm tones, so that's why I am attracted to anything warm that belongs to earth colors. The material is chiffon and even though it has colorful color mix print, the material is still sheer. I suggest you do not wear this dress alone but you have to wear underneath like a cycling shorts to avoid peek-a-boos especially that material is so light weight; it is easily get flowed away by a normal wind. It is true to size.


When I saw this brown nylon tote handbag, I know I should get one. This bag is available in three colors but I chose this brown for versatility. This is perfect as everyday work bag. It can accommodate more than you imagine. As for me, I can now carry my everyday work essentials and papers in just one bag! Now, that's a really a breather! This bag is quality made. It is neatly sewn and the material used is really nice. It has a cloth lining inside and the usual zippered pocket and small compartments. And what I love most about this tote handbag is that it has a zipper! Now, that is very important for me because I'm paranoid. Haha!


A pair of bow hollow out flats is a must-have in every girl's shoe closet especially in nude colors like nude pink, blush or skintone. The color almost looks like my skin tone and I love it! It is comfortable to wear since the inside soles are quilted in foam. It is made nicely and neat. I really don't have anything to complain about. I ordered size 40 (US 8.5) for a closed shoes. 

Hype this look on lookbook.nu

I was wearing ROSEGAL:
color mix floral print chiffon mini sleeveless dress (get here)
brown nylon tote handbag (get here)
nude pink holloe out flat shoes (get here)

metallic mirrored sunglasses (get here)
stainless steel dumbell pendant necklace (get here)
stainless buckle belt bracelet (get here)



Please do not forget to join my GIVEAWAYS and get a chance to win $20 & $30 worth of products!
Join HERE.







Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM






1 comment:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...